Anthill Magazine introduced to me this TED Talk by Susan Cain in this week’s Beer O’Clock. Susan is also the author of “QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking”. For someone who declares herself an introvert, I found her to be articulate and brave to throw herself into the lime-light to offer this fabulous presentation about introverts. She was also extremely inspiring! I am now very interested to get my hands on her book. So no more talking from me. Allow yourself some quiet time to enjoy what Susan has to say.
- Case Study | The formatting of training manuals for an online course
- How to start acting like a business owner, not an employee
- Are you a fan of Twitter increasing its character limit?
- Case Study | Have your blog posts converted into a branded e-book
- What’s your favourite business App? Here are my top 10
Administration Awards Blogs Book Review Branding Business Case Study Cloud Digital-Detox Event Facebook Formatting Google Plus Graphic design Holidays Home Business Home Office Human Resources Inspiration Internet Interview In the Media Leadership LinkedIn Marketing Mobile Business Motivation Networking News Office Outsourcing Pinterest Productivity Resources Social Media Technology TEDx Testimonials Timeline Tip Training Transcription Twitter Virtual Assistant Websites