Anthill Magazine introduced to me this TED Talk by Susan Cain in this week’s Beer O’Clock. Susan is also the author of “QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking”. For someone who declares herself an introvert, I found her to be articulate and brave to throw herself into the lime-light to offer this fabulous presentation about introverts. She was also extremely inspiring! I am now very interested to get my hands on her book. So no more talking from me. Allow yourself some quiet time to enjoy what Susan has to say.
- Why do businesses need documented systems, processes and procedures?
- 20 ways to ramp up your business productivity during COVID-19 self-isolation
- How to prepare for a home office move
- We’re a signatory to the Australian Supplier Payment Code
- Case Study | e-Book formatting and branding for a legal firm
Administration Awards Blogs Book Review Branding Business Case Study Cloud Communication Desktop Publishing Facebook Formatting Google Plus Graphic design Home Business Home Office Human Resources Inspiration Internet Interview In the Media Leadership LinkedIn Marketing Mobile Business Motivation Networking News Office Outsourcing Pinterest Productivity Resources Social Media Systems Technology TEDx Testimonials Tip Training Transcription Twitter Typing Virtual Assistant Websites