We understand trust and confidentiality is a critical issue for both our clients and subscribers. At Interim Business Solutions all information collected via our website will be kept strictly confidential and will not under any circumstances be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party without your written consent.
No information or resource of yours will ever be used for any personal or commercial gain on the part of Interim Business Solutions and you will be advised immediately if any conflict of interest arises.
Your personal information will be collected for the purpose of, but is not limited to:
- Providing you with information upon your inquiry;
- Establishing you as a client and serving your needs;
- Providing you with information about additional services we believe will interest you;
- Achieving any other purposes to which you have given consent; or
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
We will happily sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement should you require it. However, our Engagement Letter states a confidentiality clause and is executed by both parties prior to services commencing.
Links to other sites
Spam Act 2003
The Spam Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process your inquiry and set you up as a client.
- Send you additional information related to your service needs.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with spam act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
Change in privacy statement
Contact Interim Business Solutions
PO Box 180, Bayswater VIC 3153
Ph: +61 1300 377 427
Last updated – 1 December 2017