At Interim Business Solutions we are committed to protecting your privacy whilst an online visitor to our website www.interimbusiness.com.au and/or a client.
Data is controlled and processed by Kirsty Wilson, the owner of Interim Business Solutions. In this policy, “us”, “we”, or “our” means Interim Business Services, operators of this website.
What information is collected?
We collect information from you in two ways:
- When you subscribe to our e-Newsletter we collect the following:
- Name and email address.
- When you purchase a support service and sign our Engagement Letter we collect the following:
- Name and Company Name.
- Contact information such as a mailing address, email address, website address, phone number(s) and social media profiles.
- Payment details are managed via third party offsite secure services – you may need to check their privacy policies separately from this site.
We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, special offers we think are relevant and periods when the office may be closed. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each email campaign.
Who has access to client data?
At times subcontractors and service providers who assist us to execute the purchased support service will be required to have your personal information. Third party software programs used include:
- Harvest Invoicing
- Xero Accounting
- Google Spreadsheet (New client form)
Third parties have been checked to ensure they are GDPR compliant.
We understand trust and confidentiality is a critical issue for both our clients and subscribers. At Interim Business Solutions all information collected via our website will be kept strictly confidential and will not under any circumstances be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party without your written consent.
No information or resource of yours will ever be used for any personal or commercial gain on the part of Interim Business Solutions and you will be advised immediately if any conflict of interest arises.
Your personal information will be collected for the purpose of, but is not limited to:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing you with information upon your inquiry.
- Establishing you as a client and serving your needs.
- Providing you with information about additional services we believe will interest you.
- Achieving any other purposes to which you have given consent.
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
We will happily sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement should you require it. However, our Engagement Letter states a confidentiality clause and is executed by both parties prior to services commencing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other sites
Spam Act 2003
The Spam Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process your inquiry and set you up as a client.
- Send you additional information related to your service needs.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with spam act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests promptly.
Attention those in the EU
While the majority of our business is done in Australia we recognise there are occasions when potential clients will make contact or someone will purchase a service via our website. The above should help you to understand what we do with your contact information, if that has been collected. If you subscribe to our newsletter or our blog, only your name and email address are collected. Further contact details are only required should you proceed to purchase our support services.
Where applicable to the GDPR, the information above has been updated in line with the EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Change in privacy statement
Contact Interim Business Solutions
Ph: +61 1300 377 427
A.B.N: 20 735 561 536
Last updated – 25 May 2018