When you hear the term “Summer Camp”, nostalgic thoughts of campfires, canoe trips and camp fire sing-alongs might come to mind!
Well, our friends at VAClassroom with re-invented the concept with their new Summer Skill Camp designed to equip you with high-demand skills that businesses are seeking today. Sorry, no campfires, just top-notch, virtual skill-based webinars certain to give your business a much needed boost heading into the last half of 2011.
This year’s Summer Skill Camp features eight high-calibre 90-minute webinars happening at specific times throughout the month of July.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the timely topics that will be covered this year:
– Success Strategies for Creating a Social Media Monitoring System
– Creating and Promoting a Compelling Facebook Contest.
– Tips and Tactics for Building an Effective Social Media Measurement System
– Discover the Fine Art of Setting Rates and Building Packages for Your Services
– Creating an Effective Mobile Marketing Campaign for Local Businesses
– Set up an Ecommerce Platform with 1ShoppingCart
– Master New Tactics for Increasing Your Search Engine Listings
– Maximize Productivity and Enhance Communications using Google Tools.
Each webinar will include practical checklists, templates and resources to ensure that you can effectively apply what you learn to your business.
Our friends at VAClassroom have established a good reputation for creating training programs that produce a very positive return on investment for their students.
Currently, they are offering an early-bird registration with a $100 discount until 28 June, making this a very affordable training program.
To join this year’s Summer Skill Camp and get all the details, visit this page here: